SY2022 Course Registration Timeline for MSGA, MMS, and MHS
If your student is interested in applying for the Magnet Program at MSGA or MMS, please visit our STEM Magnet Education page.
MSGA - Coming Soon!
MMS - Coming Soon!
Rising 9th grade Registration
- Parent University: Wednesday, February 9, 2021 frrom 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - ZOOM Recording will be posted for 30 days after this presentation
- MHS Elective Preview: TBD
- Student Registration: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 to Thursday, March 4, 2021 through MMS Launch
- MMS Teacher Review of Student Schedules: Friday, March 12, 2021 to Friday, March 19, 2021
- Parent Review of Student Schedules: Saturday, March 20, 2021 to Tuesday, March 30, 2021 Waive Up Form: https://form.jotform.com/203453141128142 Course Change Form: https://form.jotform.com/203453046163145 Please email Jason Meade, Associate Principal at Marietta High School, with any questions or any issues. firstname.lastname@example.org
Rising 10th, 11th, and 12th grade Registration
- Student Registration: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 to Thursday, December 17, 2020 Open ZOOM Registration Workshops for Students and Parents: Saturday, December 12, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – ZOOM Monday, December 14, 2020 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – ZOOM Wednesday, December 16 2020 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – ZOOM
- Student Scheduling Meeting with MHS Counselors: Monday, January 11, 2021 to Friday, February 5 2021 In-Person Students in J Hall, Learning Steps, and Atrium; schedule of classes TBD Virtual Students over ZOOM
- Parent Review of Student Schedules: Monday, February 8, 2021 to Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 4:00p.m. Waive Up Form: https://form.jotform.com/203233685807155 Course Change Form: https://form.jotform.com/203233373189152
- Registration for rising 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students complete by Friday, February 19, 2021
- All newly enrolled students will be registered between Monday, February 22, 2021 and Friday, February 26, 2021
- All Dual Enrolled students will have their classes entered into their requests by Friday, February 26, 2021
- Please note: Final course placements are contingent upon qualifying academic achievement Please email Jason Meade, Associate Principal at Marietta High School, with any questions or any issues. email@example.com