- Improve and Monitor Tier I instruction in all content areas through weekly walk-throughs and strategic Coaching Cycles with specific staff members.
- Improve Tier I Instruction through the purchase of Flexible Seating and other instructional items in various classrooms.
- Provide ongoing training for all staff in the Science of Reading.
- Purchase the Mastery Connect Assessment Program to access formative and summative for the Dual Language Classes and other Kindergarten through fifth-grade classes.
- Plan and implement opportunities for staff team building and collaboration.
- Plan and implement opportunities for celebrations to highlight staff and student achievement and positive behavioral progress of students.
- Increase Parental involvement at Dunleith in the implementation of Marietta Parent University.
- Increase Community involvement by working collaboratively with local organizations to identify the needs of Dunleith Elementary School and then developing an action plan to fulfill those needs.