- 2022-25 Georgia Lighthouse to Watch/ National Redesignated (III) School to Watch=Collaboration, Academic Excellence, Developmental Responsiveness, Social Equity and Organizational Processes Structures and Processes
- Recognized ASCA Model Program (RAMP) School for School Counseling
- Designated-Operational GADOE Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- STEM/STEAM for All
- Beating the Odds strategies
- Collaborative Professional Learning Community w/Enhanced PLC facilitation
- Enhanced Roles for New Teachers and Extended Day Learning
- Quality Parent, Student, and Community Connections
- National Junior Honor Society Charter and Sponsorship
- GASSP recognized Breakout Middle School
MSGA SGT Members
MSGA SGT Meeting Schedule
School Governance Team (SGT) meetings generally take place at 7:45 am via Zoom. The 2023-2024 meeting schedule will be posted soon.
Please email the SGT at SGT.MSGA@marietta-city.k12.ga.us with any questions or comments.