Media Center Rules
Using the Library
Library hours are from 8:15 am-3:15 pm.
At Park Street Elementary, we hope that students would like to be "Library Helpers" and not "Library Hurters." We ask that all users of the library follow our simple rules:
- Follow directions.
- Get permission to come to the Media Center from your teacher.
- Wear a pass around your neck when coming to the Media Center.
- Please use a Magic Stick when taking books off the shelves. If you decide you don't want the book, you know right where the book belongs.
- Walk in the Media Center and use a quiet voice.
- Leave all food and candy in the classroom.
- Please put books that you don't want on the Lost Books stickers.
- Check-out is limited to two books.
- If books are overdue, they must be returned before new ones can be checked out.
- Books that are damaged or lost must be paid for.