Media Center Rules
At Park Street Elementary, we hope that students would like to be "Library Helpers" and not "Library Hurters."
We ask that all users of the library follow our simple rules.
- Follow directions.
- Get permission to come to the Media Center from your teacher.
- Wear a pass around your neck when coming to the Media Center.
- Please use a Magic Stick when taking books off the shelves. If you decide you don't want the book, you know right where the book belongs.
- Walk in the Media Center and use a quiet voice.
- Leave all food and candy in the classroom.
- Please put books that you don't want on the Lost Books stickers.
- Check-out is limited to two books.
- If books are overdue, they must be returned before new ones can be checked out.
- Books that are damaged or lost must be paid for.