Park Street Parent Information Center
Interested in learning more ways to help your student be successful? Join Principal Soto for Parent Universities to learn about:
- Helping your child become a stronger reader
- Tips to help your child in Math
- Basic technology skills
- Using Google
- Creating an email account
- Test taking tips and strategies
- Organizing a family schedule to support your child's learning
Parent Universities are held once a month from August to March. Keep an eye out for our virtual and face-to-face Parent University dates throughout the year!
To learn more about parent engagement at Park Street, read our Parent Involvement Policy (English) or Parent Involvement Policy (Spanish).
Websites to Help Your Student at Home
Last Modified on February 13, 2023