(a) Accepted with a beginning date and instructed to clean out lockers and return materials to the high school.
- An application may be obtained at the main campus in the Graduation Coach’s office by the student, peer, parent, principal/counselor, or teacher.
- The recommender and the student may complete the application together.
- Once the application has been completed, the form must be submitted to the Graduation Coach, preferably by the student.
- At that time, the Graduation Coach will attach academic records to the application and review for completion.
- If completed, the Graduation Coach will give the student a date, time and bus pass (if needed) for an interview at the MPLC with the MPLC Admissions Screening Committee. The persons on the committee may include Academic Coordinator, the Counselor and/or a learning facilitator.
- At the interview, students must have a parent or guardian present. If a student is independent, they may come alone. The student must bring the application and other paperwork for the interview.
- During the interview, the student will be asked questions regarding his/her academic history and the transcript will be reviewed.
- The student will either be -
(b) Referred to adult education opportunities.
(c) Directed to the proper main campus resource for additional assistance – a counselor, and ELL/ SPED case manager.
The student enrollment process is an ongoing one. Need and extenuating circumstances may expedite one’s acceptance.