If you are a current Marietta High School student, please reach out to your college advisor to request a copy of your transcript.
Transcripts for past MHS students are ordered through Parchment.com.
You must create an account before you can request your transcript.
Go to Parchment.com, and choose Order my Transcript or Credentials from the dropdown menu, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Turnaround time for electronic transcripts is typically between 5 -10 business days from when the request is received. If transcripts are to be delivered by mail, please allow an additional 7 - 10 business days. You can track your order through your Parchment account.
How It Works
1. Search for Marietta High School.
- Your school has your transcript, so the first thing you need to do is tell Parchment the name of your school.
2. Send your transcript anywhere.
- Parchment can send your transcript to any destination worldwide — to a college, an employer, or yourself. It can be sent electronically or by mail.
3. Track your order.
- You can track the entire ordering process at Parchment.com. Go to the Track Your Transcript help topic for details.