Set Up Traversa Ride 360
Download Ride 360
- Download the Traversa Ride 360 app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Open the app. To find your school, search for Marietta City Schools.
- Once you have selected Marietta City Schools you will be presented with the log on screen. Click “Register.”
- To begin registering, you will enter your email address that will receive messages from Traversa Ride 360. It is best to enter the email you most often check (work, personal, etc).
- Next, create a username and password.
- After registering, you will receive an email confirmation. Open your email and confirm your registration to activate your student's account.
Register Your Student
Your student must be registered in Aspen for Ride 360 to work properly.
- Once you have registered, open the app.
- To add your student’s name, select the My Students option by selecting the + (plus) icon in the top right corner of your screen. This will present the Find a Student screen.
- Enter your student’s ID number (this is the same number you entered when you registered for Aspen and this is also your student’s lunch number).
- After you enter the student’s ID number, you will enter their first and last name as listed in Aspen.
- To add another student, select the + (plus) icon in the top right corner of your screen and repeat steps.
Follow the Bus
Once you have added all of your students, you can view their transportation information. Each student will have a separate login icon.
Click on My Students to display the following information:
- Bus number
- Bus route number
- Bus stop location
- And the pick-up/drop off time for each student.
Click on My Bus Stops to follow the bus, live via GPS. Please note that there is an approximately 60-second delay from the time the GPS signal leaves the bus and updates on a cellular device and plan accordingly.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-429-3110.