Unified Student Dress Code
The Dunleith School uniform will consist of the following for boys and girls:
SHIRTS AND TOPS
- Dunleith spirit wear (long or short sleeve) tee shirt/sweat shirt-white or royal blue
- Polo shirt (long or short sleeve) with Dunleith Dolphin logo (available from Uniform Source or Land’s End, more vendors coming)
- Marietta City Schools polo shirt-navy blue, light blue or white
- Marietta City Schools hooded jacket navy blue
- Marietta City Schools hooded pullover sweatshirt-navy blue or light blue
- Plain polo shirt-navy blue, light blue or white Sweaters– white, navy blue, and light blue
- Sweaters– white, navy blue, and light blue
PANTS (no designs or embellishments)
Blue jeans are no longer part of the Dunleith daily dress code.
Denim material of any kind (jeans, jean shorts, pants, skirts…etc.) will not be permitted as daily dress code. Denim material (jeans, shorts, skirts, jeans…etc.) will only be permitted during announced “Students Dress Down Days.”
- Long pants in brown, khaki, or navy blue
- Long cargo pants in brown, khaki, or navy blue
- Shorts in brown, khaki, or navy blue
- Skirt in brown khaki or navy blue
- Skorts in brown khaki or navy blue
- Jumper in brown khaki or navy blue
- Belts are not required unless pants are “slouching” and a student could be sent to the office to receive help with this problem. Belts should not have any embellishments and if worn should be black, brown or tan.
- Shoes must be close-toed and must be appropriate for all school activities.
- Shirts are to be tucked in at all times.
Unified Dress Code "Opt-Out" Form
Parents wishing to “Opt-Out” of the unified student dress code can submit their request to the school principal by completing an “Opt-Out” application.