Do you want to learn
more about our school?
We host school tours Monday – Thursday.
To schedule a tour, call 770-429-3196.
CCRPI Attendance Zone Map
Awards & Honors
- Leadership Academy
- National PTA School of Excellence 2016-2018
- Georgia School that Beat the Odds for 5 consecutive years: 2012-2016
- 2018 Lockheed ES Teacher of the Year: Glenda Williams
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) accredited
- 30-station Computer Lab
- 1:1 computing in grades 3-5
- STEM Lab with STEM Instructor
- Fine Arts Drama Program & Instructor
- Stimulating inviting classrooms with age-appropriate development centers
- SMART and multimedia technology in every classroom
- Media center with over 17,000 titles
- Every Classroom has access to 3 desktop computers, laptop carts, projectors, interactive whiteboards, and other digital resources
At Lockheed Elementary we strive to help students reach their full potential by focusing on individual needs and providing high quality, researched based, targeted instruction.
Student success is recognized and celebrated throughout the school year. School-wide positive behavior expectations are taught and reinforced through our SOAR program.
Safe, Orderly, Accountable, Respectful
- In addition, students’ academic success is showcased through the following programs at Lockheed:
- Academic Awards
- Marietta Reads!
- PTA Reflections Program
- Scana Homework Center
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Partnership
- National Junior Beta Club
- Girls On The Run
- Soaring Stars & Singers
- Lockheed Chorus
- The Lockheed League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Legendary Ladies
Students & Teachers
- Student Enrollment: 715
- Average class Size: 22
- Number of Teachers: 61
- 100% highly qualified teachers and paraprofessionals
- Teachers are equipped with laptops and accessible via e-mail
- Uniforms: Yes (Monday-Thursday), Lockheed Spirit Wear (Friday)
- School Colors: Red, white and blue