Unified Student Dress Code
- The Lockheed school colors are red, white and blue
- Navy blue or khaki pants, shorts, jumper dress, skorts
- Navy blue, light blue, royal blue, red or white collared shirts (polo, button down)
- Lockheed spirit wear
- The length of the shorts or skorts must be no more than five inches above the knees as measured from the inside bend of the knee
- Shoes appropriate for elementary school: athletic shoes, sandals that cover the majority of the foot (flip flops are a safety hazard), loafers. Keep in mind that students have recess on the playground most days and P.E. every other day of the week.
Fridays are designated as "Spirit Wear Day". On Fridays, students may dress as they like as long as they adhere to the district dress code policy.
Unified Dress Code "Opt-Out" Form
Parents wishing to “Opt-Out” of the unified student dress code can submit their request to the school principal by completing an “Opt-Out” application.