Lockheed Student Dress Code
Dress-down tags will be sold through PTA. Students that have a tag can dress down (clothes of their choice that are appropriate for school) on designated Fridays. If a student does not have a tag, they may pay $2 to participate. Dress-down days will be announced in July.
- Red, White, or Blue (light, royal, navy) shirts, short or long sleeved.
- Any Marietta or Lockheed spiritwear is also approved to wear Monday–Friday.
- Jeans or khaki, black, navy pants, shorts, skorts, jumpers, uniform dresses, capris, shorts, skirts and skorts.
- Shorts or leggings must be worn under skirts and dresses.
- Stretch pants, sweats, yoga pants, leggings, or spandex may not be worn as pants.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts of uniform color with small logos may be worn.
- Hoodies of uniform color are allowed, but hoods must be down inside.
- Coats and sweatshirts to be worn outside may be of any color or style.