What makes Park Street unique?
- Brand new school!
- All new classroom furniture
- Community Collaboration Room
- Innovation Lab
- State of the art Gym with auditorium
- Indoor grow wall (coming Spring of 2021)
- Brand new playground
- 1:1 computing device access for ALL students
- Osmo Kits and iPads
- Dry erase classroom walls
- Classroom libraries in every class
- News Room for Morning Announcements (Student operated daily news show)
- Book Vending Machine (coming Fall of 2021)
- An indoor garden wall
- STEM Hands-on Learning Lab
- Art Design Lab
- Media Center Learning Commons
- Flexible classroom seating
- Touch Screen Interactive Boards
- Model Classroom Learning Lab for Teacher Professional Development
Interested in becoming a Panther?
- Schedule a tour to see our school in person! Call us today: 770-429-3180
- Reach out to Ms. Heather Welch for tours in English.
- Reach out to Ms. Elizabeth Martinez for tours in Spanish.
Students & Teachers
- Student enrollment 525 (FY 20)
- Average class size K-2 (15)
- Average class size 3-5 (18)
- Uniform School
- Number of teachers (52)
- Teachers are accessible via email
- Highly qualified teachers and have endorsements including:
Park Street Mission:
Learn. Grow. Thrive.
Park Street Vision:
Our vision is to provide a collaborative foundation for successful learning and living through:
- P-Positive experiences
- S-Supporting ALL students
- E- Engaging with the community and creating
- S- Students of excellence
College & Career Readiness Performance Index
What is CCRPI?
CCRPI is a comprehensive school improvement, accountability, and communication platform for all educational stakeholders that will promote college and career readiness for all Georgia public school students.
CCRPI Explanation Video-CCRPI Explanation
View the CCRPI Scores: https://schoolgrades.georgia.gov/school-search?f%5b0%5d=field_district:185