What Makes Park Street Unique?
- Brand new school!
- All new classroom furniture
- Community Collaboration Room
- Innovation Lab
- State of the art Gym with Auditorium
- Indoor grow wall
- Brand new playground
- 1:1 computing device access for all students
- Osmo Kits and iPads
- Dry-erase classroom walls
- Classroom libraries in every class
- News Room for Morning Announcements (Student operated daily news show)
- Little Free Library
- STEM Hands-on Learning Lab
- Art Design Lab
- Media Center Learning Commons
- Flexible classroom seating
- Touchscreen Interactive Boards
- Model Classroom Learning Lab for Teacher Professional Development
Interested in Becoming a Panther?
- Schedule a tour to see our school in person! Call us today at 770-429-3180
Students and Teachers
- Student enrollment: 497 (SY 22-23)
- Average K-2nd class size: 17
- Average 3rd-5th class size: 18
- Uniform School
- Number of teachers: 52
- Teachers are accessible via email
- Highly qualified teachers and have endorsements including:
Park Street Mission:
Learn. Grow. Thrive.
Park Street Vision:
Our vision is to provide a collaborative foundation for successful learning and living through:
- P-Positive experiences
- S-Supporting all students
- E-Engaging with the community and creating...
- S-Students of excellence
- Start Time- 8:30 am
- End Time- 3:15 pm
- Morning drop-off begins at 8:00 am
- Morning drop-off ends at 8:30 am sharp
- Afternoon pick-up begins at 3:10 pm
- Afternoon pick-up ends at 3:25 pm sharp
No transportation changes will be taken after 1:00 pm.
No early dismissal changes will be taken after 2:00 pm.
College and Career Readiness Performance Index (CCRPI)
What is CCRPI?
CCRPI is a comprehensive school improvement, accountability, and communication platform for all educational stakeholders that will promote college and career readiness for all Georgia public school students.