What makes Park Street unique?
- Community Collaboration Room (coming Summer 2019)
- STEM Lab
- Sensory Garden
- Outdoor Classroom
- 1:1 computing device access for students in grades 2-5
- Osmo Kits and iPads for Kindergarten and First Grade
- SMART Board in every classroom
- Classroom libraries in every classroom
- News Room for Morning Announcements (Student operated daily news show)
Interested in becoming a Panther?
- Schedule a tour to see our school in person! Call us today: 770-429-3180
- Reach out to Ms. Heather Welch for tours in English.
- Reach out to Ms. Elizabeth Martinez for tours in Spanish.
Students & Teachers
- Student enrollment 545 (FY 19)
- Average class size (19)
- Uniform School
- Number of teachers (69)
- Teachers are equipped with laptops and accessible via email
- Highly qualified teachers and have endorsements including:
The "NEW" Park Street
Coming Fall of 2020, Park Street will be moving into a new state-of-the-art 21st Century learning facility. Our new school will have innovative features including:
- An indoor garden wall
- STEM Hands-on Learning Lab
- Music Classroom Studio
- Art Design Lab
- Media Center Learning Commons
- Flexible classroom seating spaces and environments
- Touch Screen Interactive Boards
- Model Classroom Learning Lab for Teacher Professional Development
College & Career Readiness Performance Index
What is CCRPI?
CCRPI is a comprehensive school improvement, accountability, and communication platform for all educational stakeholders that will promote college and career readiness for all Georgia public school students.
CCRPI Explanation Video-CCRPI Explanation
View the CCRPI Scores: https://schoolgrades.georgia.gov/school-search?f%5b0%5d=field_district:185