Unified Student Dress Code
All students are expected to be in uniform Mondays through Thursdays, unless the school has a designated dress down day. On Fridays students are able to wear Marietta and MCAA spirit wear on the top, but must still have khaki bottoms.
- MCAA logoed polo-style shirt in burgundy, navy, or light blue
- Burgundy, navy, or light blue shirts with khaki bottoms
- Solid khaki pants, skirts, jumpers, and shorts
- Shirts must be tucked inside pants, skirts, or shorts
- Tights/Leggings under uniform skirt or jumpers must worn
- Tennis shoes on PE days
Uniform Source is MCAA’s preferred uniform vendor. If you have any questions regarding uniform shopping with the vendor, please contact them at 770-919-9967 or visit their Web site at www.uniform-source.com. Lands’ End is also an authorized MCAA uniform vendor. For more information, visit www.landsend.com or call 1-800-469-2222.
MCAA has a Clothes Closet where gently used uniform items are offered at reduced prices. For assistance, please contact the Diana Eraydin at (770) 420-0822 or see the Front Office Clerk at the school.