Unified Student Dress Code
- Burgundy, navy, or light blue MCAA logo polo shirt with khaki pants and closed toed shoes. Khaki jumpers, skirts, and shorts are also acceptable.
- Long sleeve shirts are permitted under short sleeve uniform shirts, but must be the same color as the uniform shirt.
- Students must wear a belt with pants or skirts that have loops. Shirts must be tucked inside pants, skirts, or shorts.
- During cold weather days, MCAA logo sweatshirts or hoodie jackets should be worn. Non-logo winter jackets can be worn (outside only) in cases of extreme weather.
- Tights or leggings are acceptable for girls and must be solid white, ivory, navy, or burgundy.
- Jumpers must have a logo.
Uniform Source is MCAA’s preferred uniform vendor. If you have any questions regarding uniform shopping with the vendor, please contact them at 770-919-9967 or visit their Web site at www.uniform-source.com. Lands’ End is also an authorized MCAA uniform vendor. For more information, visit www.landsend.com or call 1-800-469-2222.
MCAA has a Clothes Closet where gently used uniform items are offered at reduced prices. For assistance, please contact the Diana Eraydin at (770) 420-0822 or see the Front Office Clerk at the school.