Unified Student Dress Code
- Navy blue, light (powder) blue, and white polo shirts
- The uniform shirt can be purchased from Wal-Mart, K-mart, and Value City Thrift Store
- Khaki or Navy Blue skirt/pants/shorts/or skort
- All pants must be belted/affixed at the waist and worn with a tucked in shirt
- The length of the khaki/navy blue shorts and skirts must be no more than five inches above the knees as measured from the inside bend of the knee.
Unified Dress Code "Opt-Out" FormParents wishing to “Opt-Out” of the unified student dress code can submit their request to the school principal by completing an “Opt-Out” application.