Park Street Student Dress Code
Uniforms can be purchased from Wal-Mart, K-mart, Value City Thrift Store, or elsewhere.
- Collared Shirts: Navy blue, light (powder) blue, yellow, and white
- Collared shirts can be long-sleeved, short-sleeved, button-up and/or polo
- Non-collared Shirts: Can be worn only in navy or pale yellow
- Khaki or Navy Blue skirts, pants, shorts, skorts, dresses, and/or jumpers
- All pants must be belted/affixed at the waist and worn with a tucked-in shirt
- The length of the khaki/navy blue shorts and skirts must be no more than five inches above the knees as measured from the inside bend of the knee.
Fridays are designated as “Spirit Wear Day.” Students may also dress as they like on Fridays as long as they are following the Marietta City Schools (MCS) Dress Code Policy.