Marietta City School’s vision is for all students to learn to their fullest potential.
Marietta High School’s mission is to foster creativity and critical thinking to develop compassionate citizens and life-long learners in a diverse world.
Our work is informed and driven by our values:
As a member of the MHS Faculty, I commit to...
- Embracing our community's diversity to enhance the educational environment.
- Approaching my subject with enthusiasm.
- Caring for my students and pushing them to their full potential.
- Modeling respect, compassion, integrity and responsibility.
- Developing students’ skills through the use of content.
- Helping students become confident self-advocates.
- Creating a positive classroom culture, which inspires critical and creative thinkers.
- Holding high expectations for my students, my colleagues, and myself.
- Improving teaching and learning through collaboration.
Student Driven. Data Informed. Future Friendly.