Because of the accelerated independent nature of the classes at MPLC, students with chronic behavior issues and students who receive intensive ELL & SPED services may not be viable candidates.
- Beginning 3rd yr. students with 10-15 credits who are not classified as Juniors.
- Transfer students who arrive after 45 days into semester and stand to audit classes.
- Students whose absences (homebound, hospitalization, etc.) have made successful completion of courses impossible.
- Students who may be on target academically, but for social reasons may need a smaller setting “ Square Pegs”.
- Students who may be ahead in their credits and choose to take advantage of dual enrollment opportunities available at Chattahoochee Technical College.
- Students who may be ahead in their credits, desire a minimal schedule, but are not eligible for any work program.
- 5th year students