Volunteers: First, thank you! Your efforts are recognized and appreciated. A volunteer is anyone who works with our students on and/or off campus. This includes but is not limited to band parents, PTSA Board members/chairs, School Governance Board Members, Front Office Volunteers, etc.
In an effort to keep our children safe all volunteers are required to execute the following steps prior to volunteering.
Required Steps for all Volunteers:
- Fill out the Volunteer Application
- Watch the Mandated Reporting Video
- Review the Training Manual
- Submit the Volunteer Application to the MHS Front Office for review
- Present your driver’s license to the MHS Front Office to be run through the Raptor Security Screening System
- We can run this quick process each day in the MHS Front Office. Marsha Durham is ready to assist you.
Once the required steps are completed, every volunteer that is approved will be notified via email that they can begin working with students. A spreadsheet with the names of all approved volunteers with be shared with the staff and updated weekly.