Volunteering at MHS
First, thank you to all our volunteers! Your efforts are recognized and appreciated. A volunteer is anyone who works with our students on and/or off campus. This includes but is not limited to band parents, PTSA Board members/chairs, School Governance Board Members, and Front Office Volunteers.
In an effort to keep our children safe all volunteers are required to execute the following steps prior to volunteering:
- Fill out the Volunteer Application
- Watch the Mandated Reporting Video (embedded on this page)
- Review the Training Manual
- Submit the Volunteer Application to the MHS Front Office for review
- Present your driver’s license to the MHS Front Office to be run through the Raptor Security Screening System
- We can run this quick process each day in the MHS Front Office. Marsha Durham (firstname.lastname@example.org) is ready to assist you.
Once the required steps are completed, every volunteer that is approved will be notified via email that they can begin working with students. A spreadsheet with the names of all approved volunteers will be shared with the staff and updated weekly.