Supporting Park Street
To volunteer, please contact Ms. Asha Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 770-429-3180 x7013.
Para ser voluntario, comuníquese con con la Sra. Vanessa Barrios email@example.com or by calling 770-429-3180 x7011.
Joining PTA cultivates stronger family-school partnerships. Be a part of an association that advocates on behalf of your child, teachers, and all educators at the local, state and national levels. Consinder joining Park Street PTA.
Unirse a la PTA cultiva asociaciones más sólidas entre la familia y la escuela. Sea parte de una asociación que defiende a su hijo, maestros y todos los educadores a nivel local, estatal y nacional. Considere unirse a la PTA de Park Street.
There are many programs and initiatives you can help support at Park Street! Park Street boasts a variety of programs that are in need of financial support, including:
- Panther Passport: Summer Learning- This is a summer school initiative that allows over 130 students to continue learning and developing academic skills during the summer time.
- Leveled Book Room- Books at different levels for teachers to check out when working with students
- Teacher Appreciation- Donations to support teacher luncheons, teacher gifts, and teacher celebrations
- Student Celebrations- Student of the month awards, student incentives, and student prizes
- STEM Lesson Materials- Supplies and materials to support classroom lessons
- In-house field trips- During our Super Specials times, students participate in a variety of in-house field trips
- Student Technology- iPad, Chromebooks, and Swivl donations