The 7 Mindsets
The 7 Mindsets curriculum is based on a 3-year research effort concluding that happiness, meaning, and success are predicated on these mindsets. They are packaged into a framework and language that is accessible and engaging for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Here at Marietta Middle School, we dedicate our Monday LAUNCH lesson to cover the mindsets, aptly referred to as Mindset Monday.
Students will engage in lessons and activities that center around one of the 7 Mindsets and how they can apply it to their everyday life. We work hard to show students that Everything is Possible if they put their Passions First, that We are All Connected and that if they Live to Give and go through life with an Attitude of Gratitude, they can obtain anything. And of course that the Time is Now to start their dreams, and to hold themselves 100% Accountable.
What Are the 7 Mindsets?
- Everything Is Possible. Dream big, embrace creativity, and expect great results.
- Passion First. Pursue your authentic talents and deepest interests.
- We Are Connected. Explore the synergies in all relationships and learn to empower one another.
- 100% Accountable. Choose to be responsible for your own happiness and success.
- Attitude of Gratitude. Seek the positives from every experience and be thankful for all you have.
- Live to Give. Inspire and serve others while maximizing your potential.
- The Time Is Now. Harness the power of this moment, and take purposeful action today.