The Media Center at Marietta High School includes over 30,000 titles, a growing eBook library, a substantial video library, digital cameras and other audio/visual equipment, tablets, computers for general use and printing, a MakerSpace, and an iMac lab for multimedia projects.Media Specialists collaborate with teachers and administrators to create, enhance, and deliver instruction, and work with all patrons to nurture Media and Technological Literacy.Phone: (770)428-2631 ext.1019Hours
Monday–Wednesday 7:15–3:00Thursday 7:15–3:30
All students, with a pass from a teacher, are welcomed to the Media Center during school hours.Book and Equipment Check out
- Students may check out up to five books for three weeks.
- Cameras may be checked out for one week.
- Overdue fines are $.05 per day per book, and $1.00 per day for cameras.
- Students are expected to follow the MCS Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
- Print services are available for all patrons, including full-color and large-format printing.
Media Center Staff