Information For Parents
Intersted in learning more ways to help your student be sucessful?
Join our Principal, Ms. McIntire for Parent Universities and learn about things such as:
- Helping your child become a stronger reader
- Tips you can try at home to help child in Math
- Basic technology skills
- Using Google
- Creating an email account
- Budgeting and money mangament
- Test taking tips for your child
- Organizing your home and family schedule
Parent Universities are held once a month from August to March. Keep an eye out for our Parent University dates for the 2019-2020 school year!
Websites to help your student at home