Information For Parents
Interested in learning more ways to help your student be successful?
Join Principal Soto for Parent Universities to learn about:
- Helping your child become a stronger reader
- Tips to help your child in Math
- Basic technology skills
- Using Google
- Creating an email account
- Test taking tips and strategies
- Organizing a family schedule to support your child's learning
Parent Universities are held once a month from August to March. Keep an eye out for our virtual and face-to-face Parent University dates throughout the year!