Pre K–12th Grades – In-Person Learning
Monday - Thursday Students
The School Nutrition staff in each school will provide breakfast and lunch for students who are in-person from Monday – Thursday. On Thursday, each student will be provided a 3-Day take-home meal kit for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Pre K–12th Grades – 100% Virtual Learning: 7-Day Meal Kit Pick-Up
MCS School Pick-Up Sites for 7-day Meal Kits
7-day meal kits must be pre-ordered by the preceding Wednesday at 12pm (noon) for each Friday’s pick up. Please use the links below to order your meal kit.
To order your 7-Day Meal Kit: https://forms.gle/i9JEypfaST5xnks88
Para la versión en español siga este enlace: https://forms.gle/MB7a32MVSyQftunZ7
- Meal pick-up locations will be open Friday from 8:00 am -1:00 pm at Marietta High School & Marietta Sixth Grade Academy.
- Marietta High School:
- 1171 Whitlock Ave, Marietta, GA 30064
- Drive to the LEFT side of the school; pull up to the bus ramp. Stay in your car & wear a mask Call 770-429-3156 & your meal kit(s) will be brought out to you.
- Marietta Sixth Grade Academy:
- 340 Aviation Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30060
- Drive to the BACK of the school; pull up to the kitchen door Stay in your car & wear a mask Call 770-429-3951 & your meal kit(s) will be brought out to you.
- Meal pick-up locations will provide a 7-day meal kits (breakfast and lunch) at no cost to all children 18 & under, or under the age of 21 for youth with special needs.
- All children, regardless of school enrollment or meal eligibility status, can receive a 7-day meal kit at no cost.
- Pick-up meal kits at no cost, from either Meal Distribution Site near you. Children do not have to be present to receive a 7-day meal kit. A student’s ID Number is not needed to receive a 7-day meal kit.