MCS Reopening Information
Please click on any green underlined title below for more information.
The MCS "Flexible Approach to Teaching and Learning" will be guided by public health data and our ability to implement critical safety protocols.
Bus Delivery Sites
7-Day Meal kits will be delivered to bus stops across the district on Fridays at the locations and times listed below.
Pre-orders are no longer required. Students and/or families can go to the bus stop closest to them at the correct time provided in the dropdown menus below.
All children age 18 and under will receive 7 days of meals (breakfast and lunch).
*To check each location for times click here.
MSGA and MHS Pick-up Sites
7-day meal kits being picked up from MSGA or MHS must be pre-ordered by the preceding Wednesday at 12pm (noon) for each Friday’s pick up.
Please use the links below to order your meal kit.
To order your 7-Day Meal Kit: https://forms.gle/i9JEypfaST5xnks88
Para la versión en español siga este enlace: https://forms.gle/MB7a32MVSyQftunZ7
- Meal pick-up locations will be open Friday from 8:00 am -1:00 pm at Marietta High School & Marietta Sixth Grade Academy.
- Marietta High School:
- 1171 Whitlock Ave, Marietta, GA 30064
- Drive to the LEFT side of the school; pull up to the bus ramp. Stay in your car & wear a mask Call 770-429-3156 & your meal kit(s) will be brought out to you.
- Marietta Sixth Grade Academy:
- 340 Aviation Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30060
- Drive to the BACK of the school; pull up to the kitchen door Stay in your car & wear a mask Call 770-429-3951 & your meal kit(s) will be brought out to you.
- Meal pick-up locations will provide a 7-day meal kits (breakfast and lunch) at no cost to all children 18 & under, or under the age of 21 for youth with special needs.
- All children, regardless of school enrollment or meal eligibility status, can receive a 7-day meal kit at no cost.
- Pick-up meal kits at no cost, from either Meal Distribution Site near you. Children do not have to be present to receive a 7-day meal kit. A student’s ID Number is not needed to receive a 7-day meal kit.
Symptoms can range from mild to severe illness, and appear 2-14 days after you are exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.
We have implemented a number of safety protocols to protect our students and staff.
All about masks! This is the official guide for what masks are approved to wear for in-person learning at MCS.
If your K-5 student plans to ride the school bus for in-person learning, you must complete this registration form, even if you previously registered in June. Please note: K-2 students who registered during Phase I do NOT need to register again.
School Bus Safety Information can be viewed in the videos to the right.