Student Dress Code
- Navy blue, light (powder) blue, yellow, and white polo shirts
- The uniform shirt can be purchased from Wal-Mart, K-mart, and Value City Thrift Store
- Khaki or Navy Blue skirt/pants/shorts/or skort
- Khaki or Navy Blue dress
- Khaki or Navy Blue Jumper
- All pants must be belted/affixed at the waist and worn with a tucked in shirt
- The length of the khaki/navy blue shorts and skirts must be no more than five inches above the knees as measured from the inside bend of the knee.
Fridays are designated as “Spirit Wear Day.” Students may also dress as they like on Fridays as long as they are following the Marietta City Schools (MCS) Dress Code Policy.