Return to Headlines
Next Board Meetings
Marietta City Schools - Board of Education Meetings: September 2017
Regular Scheduled Meeting and Planning Retreat
- Tuesday, September 8, 6 p.m., the Board will hold a regular monthly meeting and planning retreat.
- Tuesday, September 12, 7 p.m., the Board will hold a work session meeting.
Regular Scheduled Meeting
- Tuesday, September 19, 7 p.m., the Board will hold a regular monthly meeting.
The Work Session/Special Called Meeting and the Regular Scheduled Monthly meetings are open to the public and are located at the Marietta City Schools Administrative Offices located at 250 Howard Street in Marietta, 30060.
- The Marietta Board of Education holds regular meetings, usually twice a month.
- A work session and special-called meeting is held the second Tuesday of each month* starting at 6 p.m.
- The regular board meeting is held the third Tuesday of each month* starting at 7 p.m.
- Occasionally, the board must hold a special meeting outside the normal schedule. Such sessions are posted in the school board office and the system's Web site, and the media are notified at least 24 hours in advance.