- Marietta City Schools
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
The Board of Education of the City of Marietta
From left to right:
Jason Waters (Ward Two), Kerry Minervini, Vice-Chair (Ward Six), Irene Berens (Ward Seven), Allison Gruehn (Ward Four), Alan Levine (Ward One), Angela Orange, Chair (Ward Five), Randy Weiner (Ward Three)
Marietta City Schools - Board of Education Meetings: December 2020
- Tuesday, February 9, 6:00 p.m. - Combined Work Session - Regular Monthly Meeting
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, registration is mandatory to attend in-person; please email Susan Coviello (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a spot. Please note the following guidelines:
- There is limited capacity within the meeting space.
- Masks are mandatory for anyone who attends and 6 feet of social distance must be maintained. (People who live in one household can sit together.)
- Arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for getting to seats and social distancing from others.
- No one will be admitted once the meeting starts.
The Work Session and the Regular Scheduled Monthly meetings are open to the public and are located at the Marietta City Schools Administrative Offices located at 250 Howard Street in Marietta, 30060.
- The Marietta Board of Education holds regular meetings, usually twice a month.
- A work session and special-called meeting is held the second Tuesday of each month* starting at 6 p.m.
- The regular board meeting is held the third Tuesday of each month* starting at 6 p.m.
- Occasionally, the board must hold a special meeting outside the normal schedule. Such sessions are posted in the school board office and the system's Web site and the media are notified at least 24 hours in advance.