What do I need to register my child?

Posted by:

To be able to enroll a student at Lockheed Elementary school, parents/guardians will need the following documents:

1. Copy of the student’s birth certificate

2. Copy of the student’s social security card

3. GA Immunization form 3231

This can be obtained from the Cobb County Public Health Department at 1650 County Services Parkway, Marietta, Georgia 30008. Phone (770) 514-2300 or visit Monday-–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.

4. GA Ear/Eye/Dental Form 3300

This can be obtained from the Cobb County Public Health Department.

5. Proof of Residence/Lease

Please bring a current rent lease or mortgage statement under the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the student. If the parent/guardian is bringing a rent lease, please make sure the lease is signed by the landlord and the parents. Also, verify that the lease includes a starting date and the expiration date.  

6. Utility Bill

Please make sure to bring one utility bill that is current and it is under the name of the person in the rent lease or mortgage statement. Utility bills can be the water bill, power bill, gas bill, car insurance bill, hospital bill, etc.