Bus Rider App: Traversa Ride 360
Download the Traversa Ride 360 bus app to your smartphone and follow your student's bus during morning and afternoon routes.
How to Use Traversa Ride 360
To Download the App and Add Your Student:
- Download the Traversa Ride 360 app from the Google Play store or iTunes.
- After the installation of the app is complete, open the app.
- When you are asked to find your school, search for "Marietta City Schools".
- Once you have selected Marietta City Schools you will be presented with the login screen. Click "Register."
- To begin registering, you will enter an email address that will receive messages from Traversa Ride 360. It is best to enter the email you most often check (work, personal, etc.).
- Next, create a username and password.
To Confirm Your Registration and Enter Student ID:
- After registering, you will receive an email confirmation. Open your email and confirm your registration.
- Once you have registered, open the app. To add your student's name, select the "My Students" option by selecting the + (plus) icon in the top right corner of your screen. This will present the "Find a Student" screen.
- Enter your student's ID number. (This is the same number you entered when you registered for Aspen and this is also your student's lunch number.)
- After you enter the student's ID number, you will enter their first and last names as they are listed in Aspen. To add another student, select the + (plus) icon in the top right corner of your screen and repeat steps.
To See the Bus Information and Follow the Route:
- Once you have added all of your students, you can view their transportation information. Each student will have a separate login icon.
- You can click on "My Students" to display the following information:
- Bus number
- Bus route number
- Bus stop location, and
- Pick-up and drop-off time for each student
- You can click on "My Bus Stops" to follow the bus live via GPS. Please note that there is an approximately 60-second delay from the time the GPS signal leaves the bus and updates on a cellular device. Plan accordingly.
To Allow Others to See Your Student's Bus:
If you would like to share your student's bus information with another person (i.e., spouse, sitter, grandparents), go to My Students and press the Share icon. This will allow you to share the Ride 360 link with anyone you choose.
Please note that using the sharing option allows your designee to see your student's ID number, address, and other information stored on the app.